Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm teaching again

Waaa Hoooooo I am teaching again!! Since the closing of my lss I have been pretty bummed, and really missed my scrapping gals....so i decided why not buy the supplies and put on the classes myself? Sure, GREAT idea, and I am super excited to be doing just that!!!!!

For anyone who knows me knows I work at a lil BBQ restraunt (?)lol....in Woodward Ok...yes I drive 2 and a half hours to do it, but I LOVE IT!!!! I have been a waitress there for 15 years, and everyone there is like family...okay most really are family, my mom is the manager, sister a waitress,....anyway....the place has a banquet room at the front of the building and that is where I will hold the classes!! Plenty of room for lots of fun!!!

So I went out, bought the supplies and put together this layout to teach....if you look closely there is a small stickpin(handmade by me) in the flower cluster...this will be the technique taught.



Sorry for the small pic...blogger is being a butt and not letting me add photos the NORMAL way!!

So if you are in Woodward around June 26th, look up Wagg's BBQ and come join us...we'de love to have ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment