Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts...

So this year I decided to make my own Mother's Day gifts to give to my mom and my mother in law... I found this awesome photo of my mother and I right after I was born and decided that it was the pic I wanted to use. I titled the page our Bond because my mother and I share a bond
that could never be broken...she is my best friend and I love her with all my heart.




My mother in law loves to be at the lake and since i have tons of pics of my kiddos at the lake I decided to make her a lo of her only grandchildren doing what she likes best...lounging on the beach. She is a wonderful women and I hope that she enjoys this as much as i enjoyed making it for her.

2 comments:

  1. those are both beautiful, and what great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these layouts are beautiful! I love the colors of the 2nd one!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete