Monday, May 17, 2010

Decorated Notebook Tutorial

Okay so the other day I posted my small decorated notebook,and I received so requests to make it into a tutorial so here goes.

1. Gather your supplies( Notebook,Trimmer,or any cutting device, adhesive, paper,ribbon, and embellishments.


2.Measure and cut paper to fit the front side of notebook. Get as close to the metal spirals as you can. Glue in place.


3. Embellish to your liking.


4.Using two different yet coordinating rolls of ribbon cut strips about two and a half inches long.


5. Tie the ribbon around each spiral, alternating colors. Make sure and tie the knot as tight as you can get it!


6. Fluff the ribbon and you are finished!!!!!!!Sit back and enjoy your fabulous creation!!



Sorry that the final pic is of a different notebook.I was making 4 different ones for my boy's teachers and I must have taken a picture of the wrong finished notebook,and it would be my luck that they gave them to them today.Oh well hopefully you get the picture!!! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment