Monday, August 1, 2011

It's been a while

It's been a while and I have lots to share!!!!! The new kits are up over at Bella Creations and there is some super exciting news on the horizon, a brand new embellie kit will debute on August 5th, how awesome is that?

The "Sweet Hummingbird" 12x12 paper kit....


"A Cup of Tea" mini album kit


Sneek Peeks of the embellie kit.....


To purchase any of these kits you can message me on Bella Creations or you can email me at LACEEBROYLES@yahoo.com and I will send you an invoice through paypal....just make sure and tell me which kit you are wanting to purchase.

I have also decided to take on guest designers at Bella Creations and each month one will be chosen to work with the new embellie kits....so keep an eye out at scrapbookcalls.com and at Bella Creations for more info on that.

I continue to upload videos on my youtube channel and hope you all will join in on the fun by watching and P.S. I LOVE comments and or feedback...remember though it is still a work in progress and I am working on fine tuning the lights, etc....so don't be too harsh...lol!!!

I will also be adding a great deal of goodies to the Marketplace on Bella Creations....some of the past kits are there already at a discounted price and keep an eye of out for more goodies to come...I have placed an order of almost all new Prima and many of them will make it to the Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment