Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trying to play catch up

I've been gone for a week and for some reason my mother's computer would not let me log on to blogger so now here I am trying to play catch up.
Like I was saying before in my previous post I am now a member of Pages In Time. We have a ton of new groups for you ladies to join, lots of fun challenges coming,and plenty of fun to be had in the future. So come join our little piece of the web, and meet some really awesome ladies.
Karen, (the owner) also has a monthly kit that is amazing,Oh and plenty of add ons that will make your head spin. Oh yeah and she has really fast shipping. Guess she knows how impatient we can get when we are waiting for our goodies. Here is a peek at this month's kit...

So go,hurry and get yours ordered before your left in the dust...Sorry that a little bit of Oklahoma banter.lol!!!

2 comments: