Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm holding my first challenge.

I'm posting my challenge about a week early because I'm gonna be out of town and I wanted to get it up before I went.

Each month I will post my challenges based on my group "You've Got Style Baby". This month my challenge to you is to create a lo, card, altered item using the style "shabby chic".

You must incorporate the colors: Pink, white, and brown.

Elements you must incorporate are: butterflies and flowers

This challenge will run through the last day of July, and the winner will receive a RAK from me!!!!

Remember the best way to achieve a shabby lo is to distress any and everything. Let your scissors go wild and have some fun!!!!!!!

If at any time you need some inspiration, remember I have a list of the different styles in my style group and there are example pics.

Here is my example...

So stop on by and play with us...what do you have to lose?? Here's the link to the challenge...

http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/forum/topics/july-style-challenge

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, layout girl. The colors are fantastic. Wonderful choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this looks like fun. A huge challenge for me ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lacee glad that I found your blog.......Im gonna try and do that challenge....cant wait to see what I can come up with. I see that you are a Dirty scraps follower...do you play along with us? Im on the DT there and I love it!

    ReplyDelete