Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well I finally did it!!!!!


Okay gals with the help of some amazing woman I have accomplished one of my dreams. Yesterday I opened my very own site, Bella Creations. It has done amazingly well for only being up for 24 hours. My dt is fantastic and will have a ton of stuff in store as far as challenges and swaps. The site itself with host a monthly challenge starting in February based on different styles of scrapbooking. We as you speak are working on getting sponsors lined up to provide prizes for these challenges. So stop by and check us out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love to have ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lacee! I love the new logo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you my friend! You have an awesome site which I will definitely be visiting. Wonderful bunch of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lacee....the image looks GREAT!!! Go, Ryan!!! LOL~ Love the new site, love the DT, love the 'flavor' the site already has. Congrats to you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found it !!! fantastic hun, well done and enjoy your new venture xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, Lacee! So happy to be part of it all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete