Sunday, September 5, 2010

My September Style challenge at PIT...

Okay gals it's time for another super fun style challenge and so I hope you play along. I will be giving a RAK if I have at least 6 participants. So jump on in and have some fun!!!!

This months challenge is to create a lo using the BOLD N BEAUTIFUL style. If you need to you can refer to my list in the style group. To be eligable you must incorporate all of the following!!!

COLORS: red, black, white, and yellow

ELEMENTS: Polka dot paper, stamps, bling, ribbon.

This challenge will run until the end of September and you can use this lo for any other challenge here at PIT.

This lo needs to be new as of September 1st.

Allrighty girls now go play and have some fun!!!!!

There are also some awesome challenges from my fellow dt members and most of them give awesome RAKS to the winners, so come have some fun and play along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment