Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sooo Excited!!!



So the other day I recieved a page kit of the new Prima line,Raspberry Tea, in the mail, and was sooo excited. The papers were so beautiful and so my style. Needless to say I could not wait to use them. So I decided to redo my wedding album and use all of the new Primas. I sat down with everything I needed at hand and was ready to start scrapping, and then it hit me," this paper is so pretty I don't want to cut it!" I was so nervous, I had wanted that paper for a while and what if I messed up? It would be wasted and I would have nothing. It took me a while but I finally did it, I cut into it, and my finale result was awesome!! I think Prima is my new favorite brand!!! I was so happy with the result that I got online and ordered almost all their new winter lines. I can not wait to create with them!
Here is the layout that I created with the Raspberry Tea line...

No comments:

Post a Comment